*We get to see all the sections of HPHY 102 this week. I'm having them use laptops and complete challenges to find information on their topic and use some of our specialized databases.
* Where can I find these articles on handed-ness?
* Where is the ITC/photocopier?
* Where are the KCs?
* Can I check out an older edition of this geology textbook?
* How do I use Interfolio for letters of recommendation
* Where are those reference books that are in multiple volumes and start Langen... something? (Landolt-Börnstein and Springer currently has a free electronic index for them here:
Interesting library position: Open Education Library Fellow - Cal Poly is hiring a librarian to work with their burgeoning open education programs. For those of us wondering what librarians should be (or are) doing w...
3 years ago